Saturday 7 April 2007

Last day at work and drinks at the Brekky Creek

Thursday 5th of April was my last day at work. My boss had been sending me home early or "sick" a lot - and I wasn't going to complain or argue! Turns out they were filming a going away DVD for me! When I saw it - it was hilarious! Whenever anything goes wrong at work - we all sing "it wasn't me" (the Shaggy song). So the whole DVD was a music clip done to this song with people from out IT department singing along and breaking things. Thanks to everyone who contributed. I loved it. Anyway, here's some of the photos from our afternoon/evening at the Brekky Creek. I actually meant to take more photos but kind of.. forgot. We all ended up coming back to my house for a bit of an impromptu party. It all gets hazy after that.. So thanks to everyone who came along: Elissa, Susan, Ross, Andrew M, Duane, Lara, Brett, Jim, Glenn, Nicole, Brian, Sandra, Sean, Taryn, Andrew P, Matthew C, Nathan, Kelly & Sandra. I think that covers it. Phew. Enjoy the photos.
Me!

Amanda & Andrew

Elissa

Ross & Sean

Elissa & Amanda

Amanda & Ross

Brett & Glen

Brian & Nicole

Sean & Sandra

No comments: