Sunday 26 April 2009

Looking back

People often ask me - where did you go while you were overseas, so for my own sanity and record - here the are highlights:

Bands I saw:

Tool, Trail of dead, Chemical brothers, Lcd soundsystem, Daft punk, Queens of the stoneage, Spoon, Tortoise, KT Tunstall, Feist, B52s, Groove armada, Presets, Lenny kratvitz, Kings of Leon, Ben Harper, Sigur ros, Radiohead (twice), My morning jacket

Where I went:

Paris twice, Versailles, Berlin, Belgium – Brussells and Leuven, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, the Highlands, Liverpool, Lake District, Oxford, Bath, Cotswolds, Wales - Cardiff, Snowdonia etc, Brighton, Turkey twice (Istanbul, Kusadasi & Ephisus), Switzerland, Vienna, Greece – Athens & Greek Islands, Egypt, Canada – Toronto & Niagra Falls, New York.

And other fun stuff:

We Will Rock You, Avenue Q, Legoland, Disneyland.. just to mention a few (and that's just the tip of the iceberg) Ok done - phew.

No comments: